7 Day Divorce
Many spouses can benefit by the ease and savings involved with an uncontested quick online divorce. Uncontested cases are those cases where you and your spouse (or other parent) have agreed to the terms of your divorce (and custody, with children). With an uncontested case much of the work is all done online. The best part of an uncontested quick online divorce is the cost.
If you agree with your spouse, you can get divorced QUICKLY and EASILY. Kids, real estate, alimony, retirement are all included. In most cases, all documents are prepared and signed within seven (7) days.
To qualify for a quick uncontested divorce, you must:
Agree with your spouse on all issues;
Pay the filing fee and any other court costs;
Once your court documents are prepared on your terms, you and your spouse must timely sign, or your spouse will not be contesting terms.
Everything is done online -- there is no trip to a lawyer's office.
Pay a reduced fee for your lawyer;
Not have worry about hourly rates;
Get legal advice and guidance from Mr. Nordini;
Finish with a customized agreement that will be signed by the Judge.
Spend a lot of money;
Get stuck with generic fill-in-blank forms;
Be left with unanswered questions;
End up in a fight with your soon to be ex;
Be turned away when you need help or advice.
It's a smooth process:
1. Review and sign my Service Agreement. Your contract with me will be emailed to you. It includes all the information on how I will assist you to complete your case.
2. Complete my "2-minute" intake Form. It really only takes 2 minutes. The details on this form will allow me to prepare the initial documents to file your case with the Court. This can be done all online.
3. Have a phone call with me to talk about the settlement terms that you have reached with your spouse. This call usually only takes 10 minutes. Some take longer. If you have questions? Just call me for assistance.
4. Sign the Settlement Documents. I will email you everything to you. You and your spouse print and sign the papers.
5. I will then submit the documents with the Court to let the Judge know we have a full and signed agreement. No litigation. No Problems.
For more information or to start the uncontested case process, please call.